Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Why did I create this blog?

Hallo All,

This blog is mainly designed to collect all my memories of my AIESEC traineeship to
Brazil between 13th of September 2005 and 6th of April 2006.

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences, and I hope to receive many reactions!

Hug,
Nele

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leuk initiatief!
Groetjes,
Moeke

25 August, 2005 20:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking foreward to read all your funny stories and cultural explorations. Enjoy the development through experience!
Big hug,
Hans

07 September, 2005 12:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to see this blog filled with your stories at the far end of the world :)

Have lots of fun!
Andries.

07 September, 2005 13:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allez, kan ik m'n engels weer beetje bijleren ;-)
Groetjes van je broer en stel't wel langs daar.

27 September, 2005 21:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home