Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bye bye drink





On friday the 2nd of September, I had my bye bye drink in the Delirium Café in Brussels (near Jeanneke Pis :-).

There were many people, mainly AIESECers and trainees. And we met a girl from Germany who was in AIESEC about 7 years ago, and one of her trainees from Mexico who's working now in Brussels. AIESEC makes the world soo small!!!!




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nele,

Just to say that I regret I couldn't come to your bye bye drink!
Anyway, good luck in Brazil! And... we stay in touch!

Many greetings
Annelies

07 September, 2005 09:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. vitamins for weightloss loja da fiat

16 February, 2007 06:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! paintball video surveillance sources interference Car kia sport Adult britney cartoon Out peeing Oasis sauna massage parlour Info quitting smoking Cheap antispam filter for family travel Phone numbers in sapphire nc 28774 Fishing reports for surf fishing wilmington High speed dsl tx Montana car cover Swimsuits asian dallas soccer showcase 2006 Basketball factfile Venlafaxine alcohol

22 February, 2007 02:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Sun coast cosmetics movie running scared full version software downloads audi cigarette lighter not working fort atkinson iowa aston martin cars for sale Liposuction abdomen wrinkles Hawaii jeep rental convertible Hollywood delivery chinese food ca Free popup blocker mac http://www.call-center-3.info/Valtrexdiscounted.html

03 March, 2007 01:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. business health indiana insurance small Lipitor b zocor b Dirty dance with you  nasty girl gmac car loan camping equipment Monitory lcd 19 rosacea product handbag jelly kelly voyeur Enema bondage photos endermologie cellulite microsoft it training course h2 hummer commercial song music engagement rings louis vuitton handbags

25 April, 2007 21:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home