First experiences in Brasília
Departure with a beautiful sunset. With mixed feelings, and not totally conscious about the adventure that I’ll start from now on, I leave my dear boyfriend and mother alone in the airport of Brussels.


14 September 2005
My arrival in Brasília is celebrated with serpentines. Laissa and Raphael Coelho are busy throwing on this picture.
15 and 16 September 2005
My second and third day were mostly devoted to arranging papers. And man, you really need many compared to trainees that are arriving in Belgium. I won’t explain all of them, because you’d fall asleep. But this “boring” part of the day was mostly brightened up with nice evenings, good food, and some visits to beautiful places in the city. Some views can be seen on the pictures below.
A fruit lunch on a parking lot near a government building.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home