All the pictures of Rio
Oi amigos e amigas, (Hi dear friends)
Tudo bem? (Everything fine?)
This is how all the conversations start here ...
I have wonderful news for all those curious people that are not satisfied with only a few pictures of Rio. Nic made a website (http://www.itu.dk/people/nicolail/ReceptionWeekend_Rio/index.html) where you can see all the pictures of everybody.
It might take you some time because there are more than 200 pictures ...
So, I don't want to hear anyone complaining, hehe.
Abraço e beijo,
Nele
Tudo bem? (Everything fine?)
This is how all the conversations start here ...
I have wonderful news for all those curious people that are not satisfied with only a few pictures of Rio. Nic made a website (http://www.itu.dk/people/nicolail/ReceptionWeekend_Rio/index.html) where you can see all the pictures of everybody.
It might take you some time because there are more than 200 pictures ...
So, I don't want to hear anyone complaining, hehe.
Abraço e beijo,
Nele

3 Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»
That's a great story. Waiting for more. depakote suppository patent Fat woman in braces photos Zoloft overdosing about holly hunt interior designer harddrive Amatur black girls Upskirt mall
Very nice site! bulk email benz cleaning packing moving services in northern virginia Free music bingo game Mmc card autorun option How to abuse butalbital Teen upskirt panty 2005 mercedes benz ml55 conference calling 550 dean james porsche Order celexa generic online protech humidifier
Post a Comment
<< Home