Eu falo poco Portugês
Thursday 20 Octobre
I finally started my Portuguese course today. Twice a week one hour and a half, Julian and me learn Portuguese with Giuliano. Our teacher is 23 year :-) and likes an active way of learning: going to a shop and talk to the store manager, listening to music, maybe a visit to old Goiânia. This will be fun! My deeper integration into the Brazilian culture can start if I can communicate, or at least understand their stories!
So from now on, the posts will be in Portuguese, to practise. Haha, kidding ...
Tchau tchau amigos! (bye bye friends)
Beijos e abraços
(kisses and hugs --> Brazilians love to hug and give kisses, but there is no certain rule, so sometimes I want to give a hug, but the other person only gives two kisses, it's so complicated, but a nice way to handle people!)
I finally started my Portuguese course today. Twice a week one hour and a half, Julian and me learn Portuguese with Giuliano. Our teacher is 23 year :-) and likes an active way of learning: going to a shop and talk to the store manager, listening to music, maybe a visit to old Goiânia. This will be fun! My deeper integration into the Brazilian culture can start if I can communicate, or at least understand their stories!
So from now on, the posts will be in Portuguese, to practise. Haha, kidding ...
Tchau tchau amigos! (bye bye friends)
Beijos e abraços
(kisses and hugs --> Brazilians love to hug and give kisses, but there is no certain rule, so sometimes I want to give a hug, but the other person only gives two kisses, it's so complicated, but a nice way to handle people!)

7 Comments:
A very nice way of learning. I think they have to implement it more in Belgium too.
I will be more succesfull instead of all the theoritical books.
some corrections:
"diogo na rede"
"eu falo pouco Português"
there is no "old goiânia". it is old goias. in fact the city's name is goias velho.
Dear anonymous,
Thanks for the correction of the errors in Portuguese. But it would be nice to identify yourself, so that I can contact you before posting some messages in Portuguese!
Very nice site!
»
Very nice site! Guide celexa breast feeding board printer plotter clipart
best regards, nice info Rio grande hiking trails generic ambien zolpidem the pornstar duda little Skin care lab B&o earphones Printer que
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home