Map of Brasília
Here is a map of Brasília to give you an idea how the city looks like. As the city was built in the sexties, everything looks quite new. But I miss the pittoresque medieval Eurepean style where everything is very close to each other. Although, the advantage is that there is a lot of space between the buildings, so that the wind can refresh the city on very hot days.


People say that the city looks like an airplane or a bow and the arrow. Be creative what you see in it ;-)

As you see here, the city is surrounded by a huge lake. But most of the lake is occupied by private clubes. So I need to find out where I can access the lake without paying access to the clubs.
I live in North wing of the plane (at the right site of the map, near the number 2). I hoped that these maps would be more clear, but you have at least an image of the city.

1 Comments:
Hi Nele,
remember, I didn't see the plane when you showed me the maps before you left... now I see it! YIHA! Good flight at right wing!
Post a Comment
<< Home