Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Real Brazilian lunch

24th of September
I was invited by Suzana (a professor at the University of Brasília, that I met during the Clean Up day, and with whom I’m going to run in the park near my apartment) to go to a lunch organized by her friends.

These are only some of the friends present.
And compared to Belgian lunches, there was a lot of noise. My ears still need some time for adaptation. But the atmosphere was so great. After lunch, they started to dance forró and other Brazilian dances in the living room.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All these picture look so nice! You seem to have a lot of fun! Can we come with the whole lc?;)

Keep up your good work and don't forget to have even more fun!!

27 September, 2005 14:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear namesake,
I'm just jealous.;-)You seem to have such a great time.
I think, I will change my last name in Demeulemeester for some months.

Enjoy your international experience!
Nele

27 September, 2005 21:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nele,

I see everything is fine in Brasil!
That's nice!
Just to say, I follow your blog!
I tried to write you a mail but it came back!? Internet is not yet installed in our new home, so I have to write you during my working hours. You here from us soon (as soon as the internetline will be conected). Juist nog dat... most important news of the day! This morning I went to the examination center to answer the 50 questions about 'how to drive a car'... and guess what... I passed! This weekend I did my firt 5 hours of practical lessons! This evening I'm going for another 2 hours... so finally, I'm trying to get my drivers licence!

Many greetings and a big AIESEChug!
Annelies (en Elie)

28 September, 2005 13:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home