Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My work as a trainee

19 September 2005 my first day at work.
This is the building where I’m working in. Maybe you are thinking that it doesn’t look very nice.

But my office is beautiful (once again: this inside is nicer than the outside ;-) I’m all alone in this office, so that I can work in quiet circumstances. Varenge is an environmental company that supports communities who separate garbage and they build landfills (final destination places for the garbage) by their own. For that reason, I’m executing a research on the website of the World Bank to find other projects this international organization has funded in the past. With this information, we will go to the World Bank, propose our similar project and ask for funds too. Because, without these funds, it’s very difficult to design and realize a feasible project in the Brazilian society.

Below, you see a picture with my bosses. From the left to the right: Odilon: Executive Director of Varenge, me, Marco: my direct boss. This picture was taken on the birthday of Marco (23th of September in a bar in Pontão)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just fantastic to have your own office.:-)

27 September, 2005 21:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

31 December, 2006 05:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

22 February, 2007 18:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home