Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lunch with my colleague

22nd of September
I had lunch with the grandparents of one of my colleagues. The food was so good, and the people were so nice to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

15 February, 2007 12:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

06 March, 2007 08:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! chrysler neon Voip service provider review Custom inkjet labels E washington commerce merchant account cartoon sex how to repair hotpoint clothes dryer Dna website designer clothes didrex online cod Pay my nextel phone bill online commodity trading laptop accessory retirement plan rollover to ira Bath tub stall buy levitra Baun overflow coffee makers Order entry software Effexor amphetamine

25 April, 2007 12:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home