How to reach me
Dear folks,
If you prefer to send me a real letter instead of an electronical one, don't hesitate to do!!!
I'll be so thankfull!!!
So you can send all your mail, presents, chocolates, ...
(haha, joking, although I won't be agry at you if you send some) to:
Nele Demeulemeester
SQN 409 Bloco P Apt. 201
Asa Norte
C.E.P. 70857-160 BrasÃlia
Brazil
Or you can call me on
+55 61 8468 2282
Or talk to me via skype. My name is nele_brasÃlia.
So there are enough ways for you not to miss me to much.
If you prefer to send me a real letter instead of an electronical one, don't hesitate to do!!!
I'll be so thankfull!!!
So you can send all your mail, presents, chocolates, ...
(haha, joking, although I won't be agry at you if you send some) to:
Nele Demeulemeester
SQN 409 Bloco P Apt. 201
Asa Norte
C.E.P. 70857-160 BrasÃlia
Brazil
Or you can call me on
+55 61 8468 2282
Or talk to me via skype. My name is nele_brasÃlia.
So there are enough ways for you not to miss me to much.

1 Comments:
Yiha,
That what I was waiting for...
Your late birthdaypresent is coming to you asap!
Annelies
Post a Comment
<< Home