Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dear family, friends and beloved people
Although I was not with you around the Christmas tree this year, I thought a lot about you and missed the Belgian Christmas atmosphere in a way. But the Brazilian alternative was very cool too. I went to the beach in Maceio with Suzana and her family.
I send you the best wishes for the New Year and see you soon!
Big hug and more news about my travel soon ...
Nele
Although I was not with you around the Christmas tree this year, I thought a lot about you and missed the Belgian Christmas atmosphere in a way. But the Brazilian alternative was very cool too. I went to the beach in Maceio with Suzana and her family.
I send you the best wishes for the New Year and see you soon!Big hug and more news about my travel soon ...
Nele

4 Comments:
Dag zus,
al zit je aan de andere kant van de oceaan, ik wens je toffe eindejaarsdagen toe in Recife en een knallend begin toe. Geniet alvast maar van de Braziliaanse eindejaarssfeer en van de 3 volgende maanden ver van huis,
moeke
Dag blogspotters,
jullie wil ik ook prettige eindejaarsfeesten toe wensen en het allerbeste voor 2006. En voor de studenten veel moed en inzet tijdens de examenperiode. Iedereen alvast bedankt om tussendoor tijd vrij te maken om mailtjes te sturen naar Nele
Trees
Hi Nele,
It is normal you missed the Belgian X-mas atmosphere but I’m sure you will never forget this X-mas and New Year’s Eve you had in Brazil.
Like I wish to everyone who visit my weblog I wish you, your family and your friends the same:
Wishing you a year
where each dawn
will bring you
happy smiles
and
tremendous moments!
But most of all an healthy and sweet year!
Take care,
Nele
Hallo Nele,
Dikke nieuwjaarskussen van Elie en mezelf! Moeke Trees heeft ons beloofd je die persoonlijk te overhandigen wanneer ze komt! Herinner er haar dus maar aan hé! Je kan ze natuurlijk ook altijd aan Hans vragen hé. Voor ons is het om het even hoor wie er voor de transmissie zorgt!
Vele groeten
Annelies en Elie
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Offshore merchant accounts http www.offshorexplorer.com http southwestern area rug Circuit breaker 300vdc Lamictal bijwerkingen
Post a Comment
<< Home