the last kiss ... forever
Dear friends,
As many of you know, my mother and Hans came to visit me in Brasilia. I was looking forward to this moment but on the other hand I was afraid too. Afraid because Hans and me had already some talks about continuing or stopping our relationship. And this last thing happened the first night when he arrived. We decided that it was not possible to share our entire lives together because of various reasons. There were too many differences in habits and character that we didn´t like about each other and we both didn´t succeed to change ourselves. Besides the big love dissapeared in our hearts which made our tolerance for each other smaller.
But we had a good talk on the last night he was here, and our friendship will continue.
I´m sorry that I let this know "en masse" and not personally, but in this way I want to avoid that I have to repeat this sad story over and over again or to tell everyone what happened when I'm back in April. At that time the wound will be healing, I wouldn´t like to be confronted with the past again. I try to be heading for my new future now!
Thanks a lot everyone for the understanding and support.
Big hug,
Nele
As many of you know, my mother and Hans came to visit me in Brasilia. I was looking forward to this moment but on the other hand I was afraid too. Afraid because Hans and me had already some talks about continuing or stopping our relationship. And this last thing happened the first night when he arrived. We decided that it was not possible to share our entire lives together because of various reasons. There were too many differences in habits and character that we didn´t like about each other and we both didn´t succeed to change ourselves. Besides the big love dissapeared in our hearts which made our tolerance for each other smaller.
But we had a good talk on the last night he was here, and our friendship will continue.
I´m sorry that I let this know "en masse" and not personally, but in this way I want to avoid that I have to repeat this sad story over and over again or to tell everyone what happened when I'm back in April. At that time the wound will be healing, I wouldn´t like to be confronted with the past again. I try to be heading for my new future now!
Thanks a lot everyone for the understanding and support.
Big hug,
Nele

1 Comments:
What a great site
» »
Post a Comment
<< Home