Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A long update about my Brazilian life ...

Dear friends,

Here is finally some news from me. Some might have thought that I died of sorrow after breaking up with Hans or maybe that I´m angry and refuse to communicate with the rest of world or I don´t know what … but don´t worry, everything is perfect with me! And Hans is doing fine too, he wrote me in an email. We don´t regret our decision and are getting used to our new life.

So what have I been doing so far? A lot of things … here we go:

I made a wonderful trip with my mother to Foz do Iguaçu, Curitiba and Florianopolis.

Foz do Iguaçu, a wonder of nature ...

The tocano, one of the national birds of Brasil. And they are so funny when they jump around ...

Moeke in Morretes after a nice train trip (my first time in the train in five months ...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home